اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

Kunal Kapoor to focus on writing

Saturday, November 17, 2012

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Kunal Kapoor to focus on writing
Nov 18th 2012, 06:50

Right from its inception, Kunal Kapoor was actively involved in the writing process of his recently released film 'Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana' and the actor says he wants to take his new found interest forward. Kunal, 35, is currently busy putting together few scripts for films. "I have been working on something like I did in 'Luv Shuv...' -- to put together a project that I believe in. I am writing and there are three to four stories that I have been...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Kunal Kapoor to focus on writing

Post a Comment