اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

Q & A: What am I gonna do with this kid?!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WN.com - Health News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Q & A: What am I gonna do with this kid?!
Sep 20th 2012, 04:55

Related topics Parentingparenting teensNatural consequencesAlternatives to Corporal Punishmentbehavior modification Advertisement Q: My son is so defiant! He gave me at least 10 excuses for not doing what he was told to do! It's so frustrating! What can I do about this, that won't land me in jail?! A: Well, since you want to avoid jail, I'll go straight to plan B. Why don't you write each of his excuses on individual note cards, without him knowing, of course. And then, when he asks YOU for something, hand him one of the note cards and tell him that there is his answer. If the excuse was good enough for him to give it to you, then it's good enough for you to give it right back to him. It...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Q & A: What am I gonna do with this kid?!

Post a Comment