اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

People's Pharmacy column for Sept. 23

Saturday, September 22, 2012

WN.com - Health News
Latest headlines from WN Network
People's Pharmacy column for Sept. 23
Sep 23rd 2012, 05:16

Q: Turmeric is magical! I tried duct tape on my plantar wart, but I got another one next to the first one. I tried OTC salicylic acid, but the wart just spread. Freezing didn't work. The podiatrist "beetle-juiced" me four times. I got big blisters and more warts. She prescribed 26 percent salicylic acid, and the wart grew. Then I read about turmeric on your website. After two weeks of applying bandages over a mix of olive oil from the cupboard and turmeric from the local grocery-store spice aisle,...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to People's Pharmacy column for Sept. 23

Post a Comment