اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Down to the fans for final three X Faxtor contestants
Nov 18th 2012, 06:12

THE X Factor's final three have made their last-ditch appeals for votes in their home towns before Tuesday night's grand finale. And when the winner is crowned, we might get a clearer idea on who votes for these reality talent shows. There might be an army of teenage girls backing boy band The Collective but slightly awkward country boy Jason Owen and 25-year-old industry veteran Samantha Jade are still in with a chance. "I'm not sure who's voting for me, but I'm so lucky to have their votes - they're the reason I'm still here," Jade says. "It would mean the world to me if I won. It would mean that dreams really do come true and you just have to keep believing."...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Down to the fans for final three X Faxtor contestants

Post a Comment