اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

I have a family to support: Karishma

Saturday, November 17, 2012

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
I have a family to support: Karishma
Nov 18th 2012, 06:26

Actor Karishma Kotak justifies her decision to go back into the Bigg Boss house post the demise of her father a week ago You are making an entry into the house a week after your father's demise. Don't you think the decision has come too early after suffering a personal loss? My father is my hero, he would have wanted me...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to I have a family to support: Karishma

Post a Comment