اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Under Alvarez's lead, Wisconsin coaches look to Rose Bowl and no further
Dec 9th 2012, 08:12

Email Print Order Reprint Share This Text tool name tool goes here By MICHAEL HUNT - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel By MICHAEL HUNT Milwaukee Journal Sentinel MILWAUKEE -- In December 2004 I had stopped to watch a television report in what I thought was an empty Bradley Center media workroom. The ESPN talking heads were speculating whether Rick Majerus would take the Southern California job. "I wonder if he will?" came the voice from behind me. It belonged to Majerus. Suddenly, the column I was there to write, Bucks vs. Pacers, didn't seem so interesting anymore. I had gotten to know Majerus while he was coaching Utah. He was fast friends with George Karl when I was covering the Bucks several...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Under Alvarez's lead, Wisconsin coaches look to Rose Bowl and no further

Post a Comment