اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Zhang joins Popovic in share of lead (PGA of Australia)
Dec 14th 2012, 08:17

(Source: PGA of Australia) China's Zhang Xin Jung has fired a sizzling five-under 67 in windy afternoon conditions to share the second-round lead with Victorian Daniel Popovic at the Australian PGA Championship. Zhang scorched around the Palmer Coolum Resort layout with seven birdies in his first 15 holes to briefly hold the outright lead, before bogeys at the 16th and 18th saw him drop back to 10 under for the tournament. "I've been surprised by my putting, I needed just 22 putts which is my best-ever putting round, I really like the greens here," Zhang said through an interpreter after the round. "With my approach shots I'm just trying to visualise them, to think...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Zhang joins Popovic in share of lead (PGA of Australia)

Post a Comment