اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Ohio State scholarship snub still burns Michigan's Devin Gardner
Nov 20th 2012, 06:58

Devin Gardner has a little history with Ohio State, even though he watched the past two years from the sideline. After he had committed to Michigan out of high school, he was still receiving quarterback offers and was even recruited by then-Florida coach Urban Meyer, now at Ohio State. But the Buckeyes never offered him a scholarship, and he burned the letter they sent, he said Monday. "I was pretty bitter they didn't give me a scholarship," said Gardner, Michigan's starting quarterback the past three weeks. "Just that one (school). ... My brother texted me and told me I...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Ohio State scholarship snub still burns Michigan's Devin Gardner

Post a Comment