اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Business News
Latest headlines from WN Network
From Up-start to Start-up: Lessons from a serial entrepreneur
Nov 24th 2012, 06:38

By, Alok Kejriwal A few months after I started Contests2win.com — my first startup(in 1998), I got an offer to sell it. I called up my lawyer for advice. He sounded excited and said, "Alok, sell your business and buy yourself a new car." Thankfully, I did not follow his advice and have the honour of writing this column for you. The past 14 years have been fun! While starting up, executing, operating and exiting my companies, I have learnt the following 5 immortal lessons: 1. Hire Soldiers, Not Rock Stars Some of the people I employed way back in 1998 are still with me. They are the best-performing professionals I know. When I...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to From Up-start to Start-up: Lessons from a serial entrepreneur

Post a Comment