اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

My Secret Life: Daniel Roche, 12, actor

Friday, August 10, 2012

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
My Secret Life: Daniel Roche, 12, actor
Aug 11th 2012, 02:36

The household I grew up in… Although it was disciplined it wasn't really very strict – I understood things would be bad if I did something bad, so it ended up quite a relaxed household. When I was a child I wanted to be… a palaeontologist. A lot of kids are obsessed with dinosaurs – but I was obsessed. I'm still a big history fan; I know it's really geeky for a 12-year-old, but I watch shows on the History Channel, American Restoration and things like that. You...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to My Secret Life: Daniel Roche, 12, actor

Post a Comment