اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
The Essay: John Boyne argues that great books can break through every barrier of age
Aug 11th 2012, 02:35

These books I had heard about and, in my precocious desire to immerse myself in literature, wanted desperately to read. The first book I checked out, blushing furiously as I handed it across to an amused looking librarian, was Anna Karenina. Later that day, already holding strong opinions on whether or not Dolly should take Stiva back, I pulled all the children's books off the shelves in my bedroom and threw them in a box under my bed. The empty wall space was ready for the next stage of my reading. Almost a quarter century later when my fifth novel, but first children's book, was about to be published, I had an urge to reacquaint myself with some of those books I had loved as a boy and went...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to The Essay: John Boyne argues that great books can break through every barrier of age

Post a Comment