اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Kevin Pietersen says he will play on for England 'in all forms' of cricket
Aug 12th 2012, 02:26

STAR batsman Kevin Pietersen has committed his future to England, just days after dropping a bombshell by suggesting the third and final Test against South Africa might be his last. In an interview posted on YouTube Pietersen insisted: "I want to commit to all forms of cricket for England, because I love playing cricket for England. "I'm not going anywhere - I want to commit to all forms of cricket for England because I love playing for England," added Pietersen, who sais he wanted to...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Kevin Pietersen says he will play on for England 'in all forms' of cricket

Post a Comment