اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Wisconsin players wanted Alvarez to coach in game
Dec 7th 2012, 08:17

MADISON, Wis. — Hours after learning Bret Bielema was leaving the Wisconsin program for Arkansas, which promised more money and better odds of winning a national championship, Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez sat in his New York City hotel room and mulled his options. A barrage of text messages and phone calls disrupted his focus. "That evening, Curt Phillips texted me and wanted to contact and visit with me prior to naming an interim coach," Alvarez said Thursday, referring to UW's fifth-year senior quarterback. "Later that evening - you can imagine my phone was blowing up - I kept getting a Green Bay call. I didn't think there was anybody in Green Bay that I needed to talk...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Wisconsin players wanted Alvarez to coach in game

Post a Comment