اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Tiger's World Challenge press conference: Sunday (Tiger Woods)
Dec 3rd 2012, 07:12

Q: Your last tournament of the year. Obviously you didn't win, but can you put the year in perspective, where you've been from a year ago to this point? TIGER WOODS: Well, I've come a long way. Last year was a very disappointing year. I was hurt for most of the year and didn't really do much. And then to win this event last year, which spring boarded me into this year, and I won three times on TOUR, and I think once I passed the jacket on my all time winnings was a pretty neat accomplishment as well. Q: Going into next year, what's the best thing you have to work on, your short game. TIGER WOODS: Well,...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Tiger's World Challenge press conference: Sunday (Tiger Woods)

Post a Comment