اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
No respite for Bagan, suspended for two years from I-League
Dec 29th 2012, 09:00

New Delhi: Century-old club Mohun Bagan was today slapped with a two-year suspension by the All India Football Federation for abandoning their violence-marred I-League match against East Bengal on December 9. The decision was taken today by the I-League Core Committee which also declared all of club's matches in the "I-League Competition 2012-2013 cancelled and considered null and void." "The I-League Core Committee of All India Football Federation (AIFF) received the detailed Report dated 26th December 2012 of the Hon'ble Justice A. K....

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to No respite for Bagan, suspended for two years from I-League

Post a Comment