اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
I know how to be competitive in healthy way: Deepika Padukone
Dec 24th 2012, 08:31

Mumbai, December 24: Deepika Padukone, whose father was a badminton champion, uses the spirit of sportsmanship while working in filmdom and says she knows how to be competitive in a positive manner. One of the A-list actresses, she has some good projects in hand like 'Chennai Express' with Shah Rukh Khan and 'Rana' with southern superstar Rajinikanth. "I think there are two ways to look at it. Everybody doesn`t get to do each and every film. I don`t compete with others; I compete with myself. I have been an athlete, a sportsperson; so I know how to be competitive in a healthy way," Deepika, a former badminton player whose father, Prakash Padukone, was a national badminton champion and won...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to I know how to be competitive in healthy way: Deepika Padukone

Post a Comment