اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Politics News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Veteran Op-Ed writer denied prison visit for identifying herself as a journalist
Sep 20th 2012, 04:55

Related topics prison guardsLawsuit Advertisement This is a personal account of abuse that I suffered at the hands of the Sierra Conservation Center Brassiere Brigade in Jamestown, CA. I am banned from visiting the prison for six months because I allegedly disrupted a one-person processing area by identifying myself as a journalist. I complied with their demand that I go purchase a different bra and they disallowed me anyway. This past week-end my First Amendment Rights were once again trampled although I violated no prison visiting code. The prison guard Brassiere Brigade at Sierra Conservation Center went to great lengths to deny me an important visit for no valid reason and construed my...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Veteran Op-Ed writer denied prison visit for identifying herself as a journalist

Post a Comment