اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Politics News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Romney defends 'off the cuff' remarks on Obama backers as victims
Sep 18th 2012, 04:41

COSTA MESA, Calif. — Mitt Romney, speaking to reporters Monday evening at a hastily called news conference meant to blunt the impact of a newly released video, said that he chose his critical words about Obama’s supporters poorly but did not back down from their substance. “It’s not elegantly stated, let me put it that way. I’m speaking off the cuff in response to a question and I’m sure I can state it more clearly and in a more effective way than I did in a setting like that,” he said, before calling on the source of the video to release the full recording. “But it’s a message which I’m going to carry and continue to carry -- which...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Romney defends 'off the cuff' remarks on Obama backers as victims

Post a Comment