اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Your favorite character knows martial arts. Now you want to learn it too
Aug 24th 2012, 02:55

Related topics martial artsAnime Advertisement When I was a little girl I was an avid fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I thought because I studied their moves that I knew how to use those skills to defend myself from those who bullied me. Actually, I did learn some things from it. I put such skills into practice by studying how the moves were incorporated into each panel design, guided by true professionals who studied varying forms of martial arts. I read and studied books of it. I dreamed one day I would become an expert in martial arts. I was never able to put myself through martial arts schools resulting in a break in my dreams. Anime has not destroyed the desire to learn martial...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Your favorite character knows martial arts. Now you want to learn it too

Post a Comment