اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Music News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Flo Rida: 'I'm always trying to reinvent myself'
Aug 24th 2012, 02:47

Flo Rida has said that he is always trying to reinvent himself. The musician explained that it's important for him to make his music relevant, so he often comes up with new ideas and gets inspiration from a variety of places. Flo Rida told MTV Voices: "[I'm] always going against the grain, trying new things, different ideas. I mean, just being inspired by different places I travel to, I bring that into my music. "I'm always reinventing myself and doing things that other people wouldn't and still make it cool." The rapper – whose real name is Tramar Dillard - also said the reason he's been so successful is because he is willing to work hard as well as knowing the importance of staying...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Flo Rida: 'I'm always trying to reinvent myself'

Post a Comment