اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Exclusive: I'm so proud, it will be amazing to run in London
Jul 4th 2012, 22:13

I am so, so happy. Wednesday was one of the proudest days of my life. This is the culmination of five years’ work for me; five years of chasing this dream. I missed the qualification in Beijing by less than a quarter of a second and I said to myself, ‘I don’t want to miss this again’. It’s mind-blowing to have done it. I knew the announcement was happening on Wednesay but I couldn’t watch the clock ticking down. I left my phone at the house in Italy, where I’m training, and went down to the gym. My coach’s wife suddenly came running in, shouting and screaming. Was this the news I wanted to hear or not? Tell me, quickly! London calling: Oscar...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Exclusive: I'm so proud, it will be amazing to run in London

Post a Comment