اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Fantasy Baseball: Grading myself for the first half of the season
Jul 7th 2012, 22:30

When I was in middle school, a teacher once advised me that, in college, if a professor were ever to ask me to grade myself, always make it an "A," no matter what I really thought. Sometimes, my teacher explained, they'll just give you that grade. I remembered the advice, and, when that exact scenario arose, I did give myself an "A." Sure enough, we were told that the grade we got is the grade we gave ourselves. Advice executed to perfection. With that in mind, here are my grades for the first half of the fantasy baseball season: they're all A's. On every player. Just kidding. In all seriousness, if we don't look back at how the analysis is working, it's awfully hard to improve on it. We'll...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Fantasy Baseball: Grading myself for the first half of the season

Post a Comment