اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Kelly Bostian: Taking care of health important for outdoors experiences
Jan 1st 2013, 09:07

MR. PRETZEL IS going away in 2013, that's my resolution. Care to join me? I'll get rid of him and you can get rid of - whatever it is that ails you. I am Mr. Pretzel, by the way, or at least it's part of me. It's the name I give myself when the muscles on the right side of my back declare war on the muscles on the left side. This locks me in a pretzel-like posture, leaning to the right as I walk (when I can stand up), and it usually feels a little better when I walk if I hold my right arm out and back, just slightly. Bent and curled, like a pretzel, I walk and bend cautiously because a careless move can put me down with a pulsing spasm that runs from the back of my leg to the back of my...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Kelly Bostian: Taking care of health important for outdoors experiences

Post a Comment