اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Politics News
Latest headlines from WN Network
New Year's resolutions fulfill quest for self-improvement
Jan 5th 2013, 09:17

To the Editor: I am making my resolutions public, in order that I might better keep them. I hereby resolve that in 2013 I shall commit myself to the following: 1) To stop recycling. I worked a few years in the garbage industry, and let me assure you, it all ends ups in the same place. Do you really think there is some ''special'' place where all your recyclables are quietly buried in...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to New Year's resolutions fulfill quest for self-improvement

Post a Comment