اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

  Tony Romo: I Let My Team Down

Monday, December 31, 2012

WN.com - Science News
Latest headlines from WN Network
  Tony Romo: I Let My Team Down
Dec 31st 2012, 08:18

Posted: December 31, 2012 Tony Romo threw three interceptions and the Dallas Cowboys lost their chance at a playoff spot on Sunday after falling to the Washington Redskins with a final score of 28-18. After the game a frustrated Tony Romo revealed: “I feel as though I let our team down. Your legacy will be written when you’re done playing the game.” Romo’s three interceptions matched the number he threw in his last eight games and once again showcased a career marred by poor high pressure play. The Dallas Cowboy’s QB also noted: “It’s disappointing not being able to get over that hump, but I also know that football is the ultimate team sport and I...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to   Tony Romo: I Let My Team Down

Post a Comment