اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

Can an unborn baby really taste curry?

Sunday, December 30, 2012

WN.com - Health News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Can an unborn baby really taste curry?
Dec 30th 2012, 07:14

Pregnancy is a time like no other for old wives’ tales. But which are true, and which are hokum? Science writer and 'Bumpology' author Linda Geddes has the answers By Linda Geddes 7:00AM GMT 30 Dec 2012 Comments Two-and-a-half years ago when I found myself pregnant, I was bursting with questions about my developing child. Each week I would obsessively scour pregnancy books and websites for details of what my little foetus could be expected to accomplish in the coming days, trying to build up a picture of what he or she was up to in there. But although knowing my little one was growing fingernails that week was mildly interesting, none of the books told me what I really wanted to know:...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Can an unborn baby really taste curry?

Post a Comment