اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - World News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Excerpts of 911 call by NJ mom who decapitated son
Aug 23rd 2012, 02:21

The Associated Press= CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) — Chevonne Thomas: Hell no, hell no, hell no. Keep thinking that. Keep thinking that. Dispatcher: 911 where's your emergency. Thomas: Yes, somebody just stabbed my baby. Please get here. Dispatcher: They just did what? Thomas: Stabbed my baby Dispatcher: Do they know who it was, ma'am? Thomas: Yes, it's my ex, it's my boyfriend. My current boyfriend. Dispatcher: What's your address? Thomas: 1415 Kaighn. You know what? (dispatcher comments indecipherable) I did it. I'm lying. I'm lying. I'm lying. I'm lying. I did it. Dispatcher: Do you need an ambulance, ma'am? Thomas: No. I mean, no. He don't need, no. Dispatcher: What's your name?...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Excerpts of 911 call by NJ mom who decapitated son

Post a Comment