اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Serena Williams is ready to take on defending champ Petra Kvitova tonight
Jul 2nd 2012, 22:19

SERENA Williams admitted she was almost knocked over in a crush of exuberant fans during a security scare after her 6-1 2-6 7-5 fourth round win over Kazakhstan's Yaroslava Shvedova on Court 2 at Wimbledon yesterday. "Yeah, I was totally mobbed," Williams said. "Literally I thought I was going to fall down today after the match. You know, I guess that comes with the territory. I don't know. It was crazy out there today. "I literally was almost knocked over today. The security, was tons of security guards in there just going nuts and screaming. I've never heard them scream so loud." Despite the security scare, Williams maintains she wasn't intimidated by the...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Serena Williams is ready to take on defending champ Petra Kvitova tonight

Post a Comment