اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
The day I felt a total Herbert! F1 hero Johnny takes our man for a ...
Jul 4th 2012, 22:13

An inch in front of my visor is a large red button. 'What does that do?' I ask. 'Press it if you panic,' says the instructor, strapping me into my seat. There would seem to be ample opportunity for a bit of panic, some mild terror, a spot of alarm. Ahead lies 3.66 miles of one of the most technically challenging circuits on the grand prix calendar. In front of me sits 1995 British Grand Prix winner Johnny Herbert, eager to give me a glimpse of what it is like to pilot a Formula One car around the combination of blindingly quick straights, high-speed corners and tight turns that make up the Northamptonshire track. Fast track: Johnny Herbert takes Simon Cass for a ride in the...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to The day I felt a total Herbert! F1 hero Johnny takes our man for a ...

Post a Comment