اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

Waiting to inhale

Saturday, February 23, 2013

WN.com - World News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Waiting to inhale
Feb 23rd 2013, 11:50

The Academy of Cannabis Culture and Technology in Seattle, Washington. Photo: Nick O'Malley I WAS part-way through an interview with a criminal defence attorney and an AIDS activist when a warm sensation stole over me. I had been in the activist's illegal grow house inspecting a little stainless-steel mixing bowl full of capsules of intensely concentrated cannabis oil that he had extracted the night before from two garbage bags full of buds. Their skin was greasy and they glowed a dull green when I held them up to the light. Half an hour later we were discussing the medical uses of pot when their voices seemed to fade out and I found myself gazing pleasantly at a door. "Can those things make...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Waiting to inhale

Post a Comment