اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

The Concert Tradition

Thursday, January 24, 2013

WN.com - Music News
Latest headlines from WN Network
The Concert Tradition
Jan 24th 2013, 11:29

It gives me immense pleasure to contribute to this Symposium an article on some aspects of Karnatak music. For, though I can claim a successful and unbroken career, extending over 52 years, I have had no opportunity till now to assemble and present my views on kacheri paddhati (concert sampradaya or tradition). Here, I propose to deal with kacheri paddhati, as I have learnt and practised it on the platform all these years, in the light of its historic background after a rigorous period of gurukulavasa, first under Pudukottai Malayappa Iyer and Namakkal Narasimha Iyengar, and later, for over 11 years, under Poochi Srinivasa Iyengar of Ramnad. More than this, I have had the good fortune to...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to The Concert Tradition

Post a Comment