اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Music News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Ed Sheeran recalls 'sweaty' Katy Perry encounter
Jan 25th 2013, 11:13

Ed Sheeran has recalled a 'sweaty' encounter with Katy Perry. The 'Give Me Love' singer joked that he ruined his chance to impress the star when they met recently because he was sweating after a performance. "I sweat a lot on stage and did a show in Canada. I played the set, stormed it, sweated a lot, got off stage and bumped into Katy Perry," Sheeran told The Sun. "I was like, 'All right Katy Perry, how are you?' She said, 'I came to your show and I love your album. I was gonna give you a hug, but eeugh!' and went. "That was my chance ruined because I sweated so much." Sheeran added that he plans to wear a "very posh suit" to the Grammys next month, where he is due to perform. Watch Ed...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Ed Sheeran recalls 'sweaty' Katy Perry encounter

Post a Comment