اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

Batting above the average

Thursday, January 31, 2013

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Batting above the average
Jan 31st 2013, 11:08

WHILE trying to write her third album, Natasha Khan, better known as Bat for Lashes, suffered from crippling writer's block. ''I'd experienced it before and it was horrible and upsetting, but this time I think it was that much harder,'' Khan says on the phone from London. ''I was trying to do as well as last time, I suppose - each time you want to better yourself, you want to progress, and I have quite high standards, I think.''...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Batting above the average

Post a Comment