اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Music News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Example cancels Aberdeen gig after low ticket sales
Feb 1st 2013, 11:35

Example has cancelled his upcoming Aberdeen gig following poor ticket sales. The 'Say Nothing' singer has announced that the February 18 show at Aberdeen's Exhibition and Conference Centre will no longer go ahead, the Daily Star reports. He said: "It is with great regret that I have had to cancel my show due to circumstances beyond my control. "Everybody is obviously entitled to a full refund and you'll still be able to see me at Rockness where I'm one of the headline acts. "I wish I was coming back, was so much fun last time. Obviously not enough people wanted to come again." The singer's 2013 tour kicks off in Bournemouth on February 11 and will take in dates in Manchester, Birmingham and...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Example cancels Aberdeen gig after low ticket sales

Post a Comment