اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
UFC legend Matt Hughes close to calling it a career (Video)
Oct 23rd 2012, 06:33

Related topics Matt HughesUFC Advertisement According to an Oct. 22 report from MMA Mania, UFC legend Matt Hughes is close to calling it a career. "I wouldn't say I closed the door on my MMA career, but I got my hand on the door handle," Hughes said in a recent interview with Ariel Helwani of The MMA Hour. " It's been over a year since I fought and I am having a good time with my family and raising my kids. Which I think is a bigger thing than me competing, making sure my family is raised right. I'm having a good time at home with my family and I kind of maybe lost the desire a little bit to compete. I'm not retired yet, but, it is looks like that is the way I am going." Hughes, 39, lost to...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to UFC legend Matt Hughes close to calling it a career (Video)

Post a Comment