اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

Chiefs' Winston standing by his words

Monday, October 8, 2012

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Chiefs' Winston standing by his words
Oct 9th 2012, 06:14

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- One day after creating a storm around Kansas City - and the country - with his critical comments about Chiefs fans, tackle Eric Winston said he didn't regret his words. "I meant what I said. I didn't say it off the cuff. . . .I look back on it, and I'm happy with what I said," Winston said. Winston was angry Sunday about the reaction of some Chiefs fans during the team's 9-6 loss to Baltimore at Arrowhead Stadium when quarterback Matt Cassel was down on the field immediately after suffering a concussion. Some Chiefs fans cheered, though whether their...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Chiefs' Winston standing by his words

Post a Comment