اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
A Little Bit Country, A Little Bit Great Drama
Oct 26th 2012, 06:17

Related topics Connie BrittonPowers BootheCallie Khouri Rating for Nashville 4 Advertisement I should probably state flat out that I know almost nothing about country music. I know who the greats are, but couldn't put names to faces if I had too. This would probably help me try and figure out a guessing game as to who is being represented at the center of ABC's newest drama Nashville. I don't know whether Connie Britton (an actress who seems to be getting more brilliant the older she gets) is supposed to be representing Bonnie Raitt or Reba McIntire as country legend Rayna James, not whether Hayden Pantierre (can it be she's not even 21 yet?) is supposed to be representing as hot new...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to A Little Bit Country, A Little Bit Great Drama

Post a Comment