اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

Text of Elizabeth Warren’s DNC address

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WN.com - Politics News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Text of Elizabeth Warren’s DNC address
Sep 6th 2012, 03:39

The following is the text of Elizabeth Warren’s speech at the Democratic National Convention: Thank you! I’m Elizabeth Warren, and this is my first Democratic Convention. Never thought I’d run for Senate. And I sure never dreamed that I’d get to be the warm-up act for President Bill Clinton--an amazing man, who had the good sense to marry one of the coolest women on the planet. I want to give a special shout out to the Massachusetts delegation. I’m counting on you to help me win and to help President Obama win. I’m here tonight to talk about hard-working people: people who get up early, stay up late, cook dinner and help out with homework; people who can...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Text of Elizabeth Warren’s DNC address

Post a Comment