اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Politics News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Restoring America Is Understandable; Restoring the Inquisition Is Not
Sep 6th 2012, 03:52

Missouri is well-known for its never-dull political demeanor, and this cycle is no different. I started working as a senior staffer in the spring of 2011 on State Treasurer Sarah Steelman's U.S. Senate race. Steelman is one of those public figures who really, for lack of a better term, "get shit done," and I respect that about her. She and I differed on a number of issues, but I knew that she would be an effective leader in D.C. like she had been in Missouri, so I put my differences aside and worked wholeheartedly for her as the Political Director of her campaign. Many people asked, "How can you support someone who doesn't support you?" And I would always reply, "How could I not support...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Restoring America Is Understandable; Restoring the Inquisition Is Not

Post a Comment