اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Science News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Relatives' tardiness is sign of bigger issue
Jul 8th 2012, 22:06

Dear Carolyn: I have some relatives who never arrive on time for family functions. When my parents were alive, they chose to wait until the couple arrived, but after a few times the folks decided to start without them. Now that my parents are gone, my sisters and I have decided to tell them to either arrive on time or just forget it. Are we being too rigid? I feel if you are given a specific time to arrive for any function, then you should make every effort to be there on time. Sometimes they have been two hours late. Also, they never offer to bring any food or drink and usually...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Relatives' tardiness is sign of bigger issue

Post a Comment