اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

If I'm fat, I'm in good company

Saturday, July 14, 2012

WN.com - Health News
Latest headlines from WN Network
If I'm fat, I'm in good company
Jul 14th 2012, 22:03

According to the Body Mass Index calculator, I'm overweight, bordering on obese. I'm in good company, though - most of the All Black forward pack are also in the fatties section. The rigid mathematical equations that make up the index mean that I am one of the one in four Kiwi adults classified as obese. Yet I'm as fit as a buck rat. I don't take heart medication and never have. My blood pressure is normal to low. I wear size 12 off-the-rack clothes, and my diet is healthy - although I accept my portion sizes are generous. I don't have Type 2 diabetes and I've run five marathons. I have a sixth coming up at the end of the year. So I can...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to If I'm fat, I'm in good company

Post a Comment