اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

Jill Scott: Jill Scott talent

Monday, July 9, 2012

WN.com - Music News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Jill Scott: Jill Scott talent
Jul 9th 2012, 22:32

The following six words perfectly sum up the sheer brilliance and uniqueness of this particular artist. Those words are simply: "Jill Scott. Jill Scott. Jill Scott." Respected and adored by music fans here, she is in possession of a sublime talent as a singer, songwriter, poet, performer and an accomplished actress. But with deserved success comes that unavoidable by-product called FAME. That's something Jill is uneasy about, as she tells me: "I want more money, I just don't want any more fame. I'm more a fan of art and creativity, than I am of fame." The worst part of being Jill Scott? "I'd love to get the full fruit of my labour, I just don't want any more fame. I think that's the hardest...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Jill Scott: Jill Scott talent

Post a Comment