اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Politics News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Her Story: I'm an Undocumented Immigrant at an Ivy League School
Jul 20th 2012, 22:32

In my earliest memories, I am spinning. My eyes are glued to a sea of stormy skies and beneath my feet the packed earth smells of the coming rain. I am in Mexico. I am surrounded by laughter, and I bathe happily in the warmth of my family's bubbling Spanish speech. I am home. Then, life goes on fast-forward. My father had been in the United States for the first eight years of my life, visiting only a couple times per year, before deciding it was time that our family should be reunited. I remember my mother asking me if I wanted to go the US. I remember, more importantly, only thinking how exciting it would be to have a family that was always together. Months later, our suitcases were packed,...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Her Story: I'm an Undocumented Immigrant at an Ivy League School

Post a Comment