اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Fergie: Back off the Glazers. They're doing a great job! Supporters are still angry over ...
Jul 21st 2012, 22:52

Sir Alex Ferguson has launched a passionate defence of the Glazer family, insisting: ‘They have always backed me whenever I have asked them for anything.’ In a far-reaching interview here at the first phase of the team’s strenuous pre-season programme, the Manchester United manager rubbished suggestions that the mountainous debt incurred by the American owners of the club was hampering his buying plans. ‘I’m absolutely comfortable with the Glazers situation. They’ve been great,’ he said. ‘So if you’re asking me for my views, I don’t have any complaints. Relaxed: Sir Alex Ferguson has no concerns about the Glazer family...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Fergie: Back off the Glazers. They're doing a great job! Supporters are still angry over ...

Post a Comment