اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

Difficult race for Maldonado

Sunday, July 22, 2012

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Difficult race for Maldonado
Jul 22nd 2012, 23:08

Williams: Pastor Maldonado: "It was a difficult race today. We started okay but the car lacked pace in the second stint and I didn't have the grip needed to maintain my position due to some damage caused in the early part of the race. The car improved a bit in the final stint on the soft tyres but we need to go away now and understand why we were not as quick as we were earlier in the week in time for the next race in Hungary." Bruno Senna: "I had a stronger pace in the race than the result suggests so it's disappointing to finish where we did. It was unfortunate because I lost almost a minute on the first lap after I had to pit after making contact which put me right at the back, and from...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Difficult race for Maldonado

Post a Comment