اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Music News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh teases solo music video - watch
Jan 17th 2013, 10:01

Kimberley Walsh has unveiled a teaser of her first solo music video. The Girls Aloud star released a cover of 'One Day I'll Fly Away' as her debut single away from the group. The preview shows the singer performing on an empty stage and states that the full version is coming soon. The track is taken from Walsh's upcoming album Centre Stage, a selection of 12 classic musical theatre songs released on February 4. She said of the project: "It comprises songs from the musicals reworked and brought into this century. "It's turned out really well and I feel really inspired and hopefully it'll be a success. I felt like I'd done so much work with my voice as well - so I want to be able to showcase...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh teases solo music video - watch

Post a Comment