اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
I make sure I spend my time wisely, says Brad Pitt
Dec 19th 2012, 08:35

Tweet Washington, Dec 19 (ANI): Brad Pitt spent his 49th birthday on Tuesday in private with fiancee Angelina Jolie and their six kids. But it's his next birthday-the big 5-0! -- that has Pitt slightly preoccupied, he recently admitted on 'Good Morning America,' Us magazine reported. "I've given a lot of thought to it," Pitt said then. "You become very aware of time and...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to I make sure I spend my time wisely, says Brad Pitt

Post a Comment