اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Dear Abby: Woman deep in love triangle has trouble thinking straight
Dec 19th 2012, 08:19

Dear Abby Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 3:01 AM DEAR ABBY: I am a 31-year-old, never-married mother of two. Last summer, I started having an affair with "Jordan," the father of my first child. He left me when our daughter was a year old and has been engaged for three years in an on-again, off-again relationship. Today I found out from Jordan's fiancée that they have set their wedding date for next spring. She said they would like for me to come. As if it wouldn't be painful enough to go to the wedding, his fiancée has also asked me to do her hair for the occasion. (I'm a hairstylist.)...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Dear Abby: Woman deep in love triangle has trouble thinking straight

Post a Comment