اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Dear Abby: Dad drops by college too often for independence-minded kids
Dec 16th 2012, 08:15

Dear Abby Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 3:01 AM DEAR ABBY: I'm a senior in high school and will be off to college next year. Like my older brother, I will be attending a school 30 minutes from home. A problem he has, and that I'm worried about, is setting boundaries with our father. Dad works near the college and insists on stopping by to visit my brother at least once a week. If my brother refuses to meet with him, Dad guilt-trips him and gets angry. I want to experience independence in college. How can I avoid this problem and set visitation boundaries with my father? - College-Bound in Georgia DEAR COLLEGE-BOUND: So many people your age who write to me have no father involved in...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Dear Abby: Dad drops by college too often for independence-minded kids

Post a Comment