اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
I've soft corner for Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir: Rani Mukherjee
Nov 26th 2012, 07:01

Mumbai, November 26: Candid Rani Mukerji has confessed she has a soft corner for all three Khans of Bollywood-Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir- with whom she worked at an impressionable age. "I have a soft corner for Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir because at an impressionable age, I worked with them. I was 17-18. At that age, you look up to some people and that always remains irrespective of whatever happens," the actress told IANS in a group interview. "Your comfort level with them is such that you can't compare it with any other co-star. The kind of love and support they showed towards me when I was a newcomer will stay with me for life," said the 34-year-old who acted with Shah Rukh Khan in "Kuch...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to I've soft corner for Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir: Rani Mukherjee

Post a Comment